Sweet Cart Hire our Terms & conditions
- All bookings are made on a first come first served basis, a £50 non refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking to secure your date.
- Your balance is payable no later than 28 days before your event.
- When paying your balance Dotties Events will require a £75.00 breakage deposit. Assuming no damage has occurred to the Sweet Cart or glassware, this deposit will be returned to you within seven working days of your event.
- Dotties Events staff may take photographs of the Sweet Cart being used at your event, these photos may feature in the Gallery on our website or be used for promotional purposes.
- If you have to cancel your booking with us please be aware the following cancellation charges will apply:-
Within 8 weeks of your event you are liable for 50% of the total cost.
Within 4 weeks of your event you are liable for 100% of the total cost.
- Any breakage deposit already paid to Dotties Events for a booking which has to be cancelled would be fully refunded.
- In the highly unlikely case that Sweet Cart Hire by Dotties Events have to cancel your booking, we will fully refund all money paid to us.
Food intolerances and nut allergies
If you have asked for a particular food to be excluded from your Candy Buffet we will make all attempts to make sure this is the case. Nut allergies are very common now, and Dotties Events cannot guarantee that sweets purchased for consumption at your event will have no traces of nut or nut oils from production. Dotties Events cannot be held responsible for issues arising as a result of your guests’ selection.
Our Sweets are served in beautiful glassware and it is your guests’ responsibility to ensure that their children are suitably supervised around the Sweet Cart at all times to ensure their safety and avoid any breakages. Dotties Events will not be held responsible for sweets chosen by children, which could result in a choking hazard for them or any danger associated with the misuse of packaging materials.